Property at the prestigious Domaine de Lavagnac development will range from 2 bed, 75 sqm apartments with terraces and shared pool to 260 sqm, 5 bed houses with private pools and gardens.
The properties will be sold on a “Leaseback” scheme which essentially means that you purchase the property outright but then lease it back to the Lavagnac management company who will rent your property out to holiday makers on your behalf.
The management company will give you a guaranteed return on your investment, while you enjoy a specified amount of usage yourself.One major benefit of the leaseback scheme is that 19.6% TVA (VAT) is claimed back from the French government, making a fairly hefty saving on your purchase price.
Most properties will come fully furnished allowing immediate, hassle free renting.
Facilities at the Domaine de Lavagnac will include;
- 18 hole international golf course designed by award winning designer Ray Hearn• Luxuriously appointed golf club house with bistro, wine and tapas bar, sun terrace and of course the very best golf equipment and clothing at its golf shop.
- Tennis Academy
- 5 star hotel with 70 luxury suites created from the existing Chateau.
- Gourmet restaurant within the hotel.
- 1000 sqm Spa with indoor swimming pool built within part of the original Chateau.• “La Place” a place to shop with bakers, butchers, fishmongers, grocers and of course, somewhere to sit and savor a nice hot coffee.
- Residential houses laid out in “Hamlets” throughout the 440 acre site designed by award-winning architect Pascale Malet-Seeli.
Construction of the Lavagnac project is due to start in 2009.